Before you list an item
Listing your item
- Learn about our fee structure - no upfront risk - all fees are GST inclusive. Fees
- Consider applying for 'Australia Post Verification' and or other verifications to increase the confidence of members dealing with you.
- If you are not sure about anything. You can post messages on the My Pricelow Forums and ask other sellers' questions or opinions or view our help topics.
After a successful auction
- Please read our Listing Policy and Prohibited Items List before listing items.
- Provide a full and accurate description of the item for sale.
- Where possible, include a clear photo or photos, and your own video or videos.
- Set the start price at the lowest price you will accept. There is no reserve price.
- State your postage/delivery, insurance and handling charges clearly and include payment and postage instructions.
- Provide details of any return policy you may offer. Do you accept returns? What timeframe do you allow for a return? Do you give refunds?
- Be polite, patient and understanding to buyers. It may be their first time using an auction site.
- Confirm payment and delivery details to the buyer as soon as possible, either by sending an invoice or by email.
- Do not charge excessive postage or more than the postage stated. Excessive postage charges are strictly prohibited and can result in the cancellation of the sale or account suspension.
- Allow at least 5 days for the buyer to make payment. Do NOT send the item until the funds have cleared.
- Promptly forward the item to the successful buyer on completion of the transaction.
- Leave a Rating for your buyer to provide other members with an indication on how well the buyer performed in the sale.