Buyer purchase flow
|1: Buyer||2: Buyer||3: Seller||4: Buyer||5: My Pricelow|
|Place order||Pay MYPL Escrow||Ship package||Check package||Pay Seller|
- Buyer searches for products and places an order at www.mypricelow.ca: search for and evaluate an item, communicate with Seller, and then add to cart.
- Buyer makes payment, which My Pricelow will hold until Buyer authorizes its release to Seller.
- Seller ship package once payment is confirmed and buyer will get tracking information.
- Buyer receives package and checks the item(s).
- Buyer completes order and gives feedback and product review; payment is released to Seller.