My Pricelow website www.mypricelow.ca is visible and not intended for children below 18 years old and we do not knowingly collect personal information from members considered as children below 18 years old.
My Pricelow Privacy Shield
My Pricelow Privacy Shield is fully committed to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act “PIPEDA” and General Data Protection Regulation “GDPR”. If you have any inquiries or complaints about handling of your personal data or about our privacy practices generally, please contact us at: [email protected]
We will respond to your inquiry promptly.
Conditions of Use, Notices and Revisions
If you choose to visit Mypricelow.ca, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our conditions of Use, including limitation on damages, arbitration of disputes and application of the law of the province of Ontario.
Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice, User Agreement, Community policy and the conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about and your account.
Once you give us your personal information, you hereby consent to transfer and storage of that information on our server. We use your personal information to help ensure safe trading on our sites, resolves disputes, enforce our policy and user Agreement and identify and troubleshoot problem. My Pricelow may collect and store the following personal information:
• User id, your name, email address, phone number, date of birth, mailing address and sometime financial information (depend on the services you choice) such as credit card or bank account numbers. Additional personal information is required and collected if you elect to become a Verified User or create a seller’s account;
• Other information from the use of the site such as services, chat messengers, content and advertising including computer and connection information, traffic to and from the sites, IP address, ad date, statistic on page view and web log information;
• Correspondences send to us and through the sites, disputes resolution, community discussions and chat messages;
• Transaction information from our sites such as buying, selling, bidding, goods/products and content you generate from your account;
• Billing, shipping and other related information you provide to purchaser or ship an item;
• Additional information (such as ID e.g. driver license, or Passport document and utility bills)might be required if we believe that you are violating our site polices or ownership of an item you listed on our site;
• Supplemental information from third parties when you incur a debt to My Pricelow as permitted by law.
• Additional information( may include URL you just came from whether this URL is on our site or not and which URL you go likewise which browse you are using) to do internal research on our users demographics, interests and behavior to better understand and serve you and our community;
• We adhere to the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act ("PIPEDA") as established by the Government of Canada and approved by the European commission. We have also conducted a self-assessment to verify that we are in compliance with the 2002/2/EC: Commission Decision of 20 December 2001 finding that PIPEDA is considered as providing an adequate level of protection for personal data transferred from the EU to Canada and will continue to perform periodic assessments to ensure compliance. For information about Personal Information and Electronic Documents Act ("PIPEDA"), visit the Government of Canada "Justice Laws Website" at : http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/P-8.6/index.html.
• We embrace and adhere to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) as regulated in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA). In light of these, we are providing greater clarity on the way My Pricelow collects, uses, shares and manages personal information through our new and improved User Privacy Information.
• For more information about General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), visit European Commission data protection at https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection_en and https://gdpr-info.eu/
Use of your Information
We use your information to complete, support and analyze your purchases from us, to facilitate and improve your use of the site, to communicate with you, and to comply with requirement of the law. You further agree that we may use your personal information to:
• compare your information with third parties for accuracy;
• promotional offer based on your communication preferences;
• collect fees, resolve disputes and troubleshoot problem;
• provide customer support and services you request;
• measure, customize and improve our services likewise advertising
• comply with the law,
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by emailing us at [email protected]
We offer an opportunity to opt-out of certain communications on our account preferences pages, or you may contact us at [email protected]
Or My Pricelow, Unsubscribe Department, 309 Grove Street East, Barrie, ON L4M 2R6 Canada to opt-out.
Disclosure of your information
We share your personal information with other companies so that they can market their products or services to you. If you do not want us to share your personal information with these companies, contact us at [email protected]
1. Legal Requests:
My Pricelow will disclose any information (such as name, city, state, zip code, telephone number, email address, User ID history, IP address, fraud complaints, bidding and listing history) about you only when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our User Agreement; or protect intellectual property and other rights or safety of My Pricelow, our users, or others. My Pricelow cooperates with law enforcement and government officials and other third parties and we can ( and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you as we, in our sole discretion, believe appropriate to assist with an investigations into fraud, intellectual property infringements, privacy, or in other illegal activity or activity that might expose My Pricelow to legal liability;
2. My Pricelow Community and Internet Users:
You are identified on My Pricelow by your user id, other people can see what you are bidding on, have won or purchased in the past, have sold in the past, items you are currently selling, your ratings and comment received from other users and ratings and comments you have left to other users, your post to the forums, chat messages, inbound and outbound emails and so on. Your email address and contact information is available to your trading partners (members you have completed a transaction with)
3. Payment gateways partners:
like PayPal, Amazon Pay, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Interac e-transfer(via debitway) and Escrow secure to provide joint content and services ( such as registration, customer support and transactions) to help detect and prevent potentially illegal act and violations of our polices and to guide decisions about their products, services and communications only if you have requested for their services;
4. Service Providers
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order, sending email communications or offering customer service through chat. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
Although, My Pricelow adheres to industry standard practices to ensure your personal is protected, due to technical limitations, we cannot and do not guarantee that your personal information will remain private as third parties may unlawfully intercept or access private communications and transmissions.
Third Party Privacy Practices
This privacy notice only addresses our use and handling of personal information we collect from you in connection with providing you our services. If you decide to visit a third party website via a link from our services, their privacy notices and practice will apply to any personal information you provide to them.
My Pricelow cannot guarantee the privacy or security of your personal information once you provide it to third party and we strongly encourage you to evaluate the privacy and security policies before entering into a transaction and choosing to share your personal information.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally and advanced accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at [email protected]
Public Forums and Chat
Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at [email protected]
In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why
The ads appearing on My Pricelow are delivered to you by our web advertising partners, and other third-party advertising companies. Information about your visit to this site, such as number of times you viewed an ad (but not you name, address, or other personal information), is use to serve ad to you. And the course of serving advertisement to this site, our third-party advertiser may place Web beacons or recognize unique cookies on your browser. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you targeted ads, you may opt-out by clicking on the ads. Please note this does not opt, you out of being served advertising. You will continue to receive generic ads.
No Spam, Spyware or Spoofing
My Pricelow has zero tolerance when it comes to spam, Spyware or spoofing. We automatically scan and manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attack, malicious and illegal activities. To report My Pricelow related Spam or Spoof emails to My Pricelow, please forward email to [email protected]
or [email protected]
Your are not licensed to add other My Pricelow users, even a user who has purchased an item from you, to your mailing list ( email address or mailing address) without their express consent and My Pricelow consents.
Updating Personal Information
My Pricelow provide you with ways in which you can update your personal information, including changing your email, password, address and phone number, etc. You hereby agree to ensure that your personal information is kept update and accurate. We will store your previous personal information to prevent fraud, resolve disputes, assist with any investigations and enforce our User Agreement and legal requirements. You can update your information [by emailing our Customer Support at ([email protected]
) or by contacting us by telephone at (289-217-2426) or postal mail at the contact information listed below.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at [[email protected]
].We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.